Thursday, October 07, 2004

Spectrum Analyzer & Field Strength Analyzer

Spectrum Analyzer
An instrument which displays the frequency spectrum of an input signal, usually amplitude vertical vs. frequency horizontal.

Field Strength Analyzer
Practical field-strength measurements call for an analyzer that is portable yet powerful. The model 3290 RF Field Strength Analyzer from PROTEK Test and Measurement (Allendale, NJ) is a handheld instrument that contains not only a full-featured spectrum analyzer capable of measurements from 100 kHz to 2.9 GHz, but also a sensitive frequency counter, a host of demodulators, and the choice of operating on batteries, AC, or vehicle DC power.

2 Comments:

At 11:24 PM, Anonymous movie download review said...

Your blog reminds me of when I used to work very hard from 8 to 6 everyday and dated the girl from the office next door. I don't even know why, but it does. (Yeah, I am kinda crazy hehe)

Anyways, I should get back to working on my download free animation movie site, just letting you know that someone from Guatemala read your site. Good luck with it.

 
At 5:39 AM, Blogger Plasma TElevision Center said...

Hi thanks for your blog, I liked it! I also have a blog/site about Plasma Television that covers Plasma Television related stuff. Please feel free to visit.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home